- Enjoy Antigua with it’s painstakingly restored Spanish colonial architecture, manicured parks, & international cuisine
- View the horizon shaped by three spectacular volcanoes
- Visit high end art galleries, fascinating museums & luxurious shops with international treasures
- Shop at traditional markets packed with locally made textiles and woodcrafts.
- Take a guided tour and hike the Pacaya active volcano
- Visit the Iximche ruins
- Experience the most beautiful lake in the world, Lake Atitlan, with its crystal blue waters surrounded by the peaks of Toliman, San Pedro, and Atitlan Volcanoes
- Take a boat to villages surrounding the lake to experience local indiginous customs, traditions, dress and crafts
- See how the Mayan rituals and Catholic faiths have combined in recent times
- Work with As Green as it Gets (GAIG) charity to support small independent coffee producers
- Work side by side with coffee farmers processing coffee from picking to grading depending on the season
- Roast coffee over an open fire and grind by hand on a grindstone
Call us at (714) 925 1769 to find out how you can have a fun, adventurous and gratifying voluntourism experience with Vacations That Matter.
[tabs titles=”Pricing, Itinerary”]
[pane]From $2,325 per person[/pane]
[pane] Download/View PDF Itinerary for Guatemala[/pane][/tabs]