- Experience the tranquility of Angkor Wat
- Be inspired by the spirituality of the region
- Receive blessings from Monks for a safe journey
- Visit the many Pagodas and temples of Cambodia
- Experience the culture, cuisine and people of Cambodia
- Watch how the locals live in villages and house boats
- Visit the local villages and provide basic necessities.
- Visit an orphanage and spend time interacting with the children, reading to them, teaching them English
- Help dig and install a water well for villagers in most need
- Participate in farming activities with local farming communities
Call us at (714) 925 1769 to find out how you can have a fun, adventurous and gratifying voluntourism experience with Vacations That Matter.