Highlights of Jamaica
- Experience the famous Blue Mountains, their coffee, Reggae Music and Dunn’s River Falls
- Relax on sugar white sand beaches and turquoise blue warm waters
- Enjoy the diversity of sporting activities and sightseeing attractions
- Be drawn to the warmth, humor, and excellent service of Jamaica’s people
- Visit Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, White House or Kingston
- Enjoy Jamaican cuisine and rum
- Jamaica is for everyone from Honeymooners to Families with All-inclusive resorts to Villa rentals with full staff
- Participate in “reading road trips” to local schools sponsored by the Sandals Foundation and each of the Sandals and Beaches resorts
- Visit local schools and an orphanage in the mountains near Kingston
- Help build a school in the mountains of Montego Bay.
Call us at (714) 925 1769 to find out how you can have a fun, adventurous and gratifying voluntourism experience with Vacations That Matter.